Pesky Pong - Playable Shader Scene [Blender]
Play it with all your friends to have a jolly good time on a wild Friday night!
- the controls are awful
- you have to increment the score manually
- the music is extremely annoying
- it is a pong clone
- it is made with the shader editor...
... it is a playable shader
All included shaders are procedural.
I know that the scene does not accurately represent the original atari machine on neither a visual nor technical level.
The file only runs with Blender 2.80, so make sure you are using a current version:
- run the script
- ball will serve when you play the animation
- use controls inside pong shader
- increment score by pressing 1/2 on numpad
- reset game by pressing 0 on numpad
The file and included assets are licensed CC-BY
except the background music, which is generated by http://tones.wolfram.com/
Please: DO NOT PAY IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD IT COMFORTABLY!